Some links within this website may lead to other websites. Shell Fleming Davis & Menge does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the material appearing on such sites.
- The Florida Bar
- The Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Santa Rosa County
Local Chamber of Commerce
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Shell, Fleming, Davis & Menge, P.A.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms
• Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from others
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
• Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We also may disclose this information about our clients, customers or former customers to the following types of nonaffiliated companies:
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Get in touch
We at Shell, Fleming, Davis & Menge know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. Contact us today for a consultation to walk through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.